warmupsonthego is a provider of apps for iPad® geared toward singers.
What is the vee-VAH! app?
It’s an electronic accompanist for vocal warm-ups. Whether you are a singer who wants to start with the middle voice and proceed to placement, or you are a choir director tasked with easing many voices (and bodies!) from tension to readiness, the app operates the same:
- press ‘Play’ to warmup to the exercises you selected last time, or
- scroll through the exercises,
- tap the ones you want,
- press the exercise’s “definition” button, and then
- press ‘Play.’
veeVAH starts with the easier exercises and proceeds to the more difficult ones.
To allow for breath support, it always inserts an 8-beat countdown between each exercise.
We strive for:
- Ease-of-use, both in intuitive operation and in ability to offer feedback; and
- Rich content. The same warmups, over and over, get repetitive.
After I’ve selected the exercises I want, do they move?
Can I add my own exercises?
Do you have a question for us?
Fill in the form to the right. We will get back to you!!